Level 30 that's f ing impressive. Think both Adel and granero still have a part to play this year. Good players that I'm sure other teams would love to have at their disposal.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Real Sociedad ramp up pursuit of Granero
Collapse
X
-
-
Even more impressive when you consider he's just returned from a 6 month ACL injury.Comment
-
Guessing last year of contract? If so a loan firnthe seasosn wd effectively be giving him a free transfer...Comment
-
Similar to the bleep test but you have 20metres to beat the bleeps and then 5metre recovery time, a lot more intense then the bleep test though, as first 5 or 6 levels on the bleep test are near enough walking pace.@chrisrobson9Comment
-
Cheers mate, I have done the bleep test and I didn't know of this new version. It was always a killer pre season but it's a very good way of judging fitness.
I wonder how Barton did, always does allot of running but for me has quite allot of puppy fat for a pro footballer.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
I'd be quite happy to keep Granero, think he could fit in nicely next to Barton and possibly Fer in midfield.... We definately shouldn't be looking to offload him for free either, seeing as we are unbelievably light in Central midfield at the moment.Comment
-
La Real will pay €4m for Granero - says a report By Football Espana staff
Esteban Granero is said to be about to join Real Sociedad on a permanent basis from Queens Park Rangers...
Comment
-

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!
Comment