Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR ted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #16
    Originally posted by Norths
    You left the civil off your list
    As I was reading down, I knew you'd pop in with this.

    Comment

    • vespa
      Gang of Four Members
      • Mar 2011
      • 6903

      #17
      Originally posted by NW_Hoopz
      Only if it isn't as packed as before the Wigan game .......... I sweated off half a stone in there !

      Vesp's did you & Bronx get tickets for Chas n Dave @ Hampton on the 19th ?

      If so, see ya there honey ***X
      No mate ,all sold out . We are consoling ourselves with a pub crawl round London Bridge instead , give em a massive Gertcha from us ***
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

      Comment

      • Dazzer1977
        W12 Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 4751

        #18
        Originally posted by vespa
        Does Ted dress up like Darth Vadar when he drinks with the Northolt stormtroopers ? and if so ,does he spill his Old Speckled Hen all down his black Vadar mask ?
        I seen him many a times hanging around Jedi Robe on the Target Roundabout.

        Comment

        Working...