Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all clubs have so many different MBs like Rangers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do all clubs have so many different MBs like Rangers?

Having just read QPR Reports MB it struck me that we have lots of different MBs. Is this usual and do clubs like Reading, Palarse, Cardiff and Watford have as many as us. Maybye this is normal but I'd like to know what the supporters "culture" is like elsewhere

With WATRB, QPR Report, LFW, QPR.Org, Indyr's, QPR 1st etc. we seem to have lots of alternative and diverse groups for a club with an "average" following which seems strange and appears to be a reflection of our "chequered" history.
    Last edited by oldhoop; 22-09-2009, 10:39 AM.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

I'd imagine the big clubs would have 100s of them. I think all clubs would have 1 and most would have a couple but you are right that a club which averages 13,000 fans at its matches its odd how we have so many different but successful MBs.

Comment

I go on different message boards for different reasons. I can tell you now that I don't come on this board for the intelligent conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
        I can tell you now that I don't come on this board for the intelligent conversation...
        Where do you go for intelligent conversation? PM me - and only me - with the link if you do not want all here to find out about that enchanted garden location and profane it
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Where do you go for intelligent conversation? PM me - and only me - with the link if you do not want all here to find out about that enchanted garden location and profane it
          I have a feeling that hamsters aren't allowed in...

Comment

Think it indicates how passionate we all are !!

Some clubs, don't even have a forum
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Think it indicates how passionate we all are !!

Some clubs, don't even have a forum
              Really? Who?

Comment

We have all these different message boards so we can moan as much as we can!
                QPR - 2010 Championship Champions

Comment

Working...
                X