Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He may be a bast@rd but he's our bast@rd

F1 president Max Mosely, today:

"In Pat Symonds' case, instead of 'for life' it is for five years because Pat did come forward and didn't lie to us. He's admitted it. The problem with Briatore is that he denied any knowledge of it, and continued to deny it even when it became quite clear he was involved."

The maxim "He may be a bast@rd but he's our bast@rd" might be good enough for some but do you really want a man capable of such moral bankruptcy running your club?

no

Comment

There are so many people on here showing the same moral bankruptcy of our disgraced owner, they seem so scared of loosing his money, they would accept him doing anything I think.

Comment

Dont care.I think he is a very clever man thinking of the idea and shows he will do alot to win.end of he is a winner.Whats wrong with that?Hes just unlucky he got caught.Bet its not the only time this has happened in the sport either.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Dont care.I think he is a very clever man thinking of the idea and shows he will do alot to win.end of he is a winner.Whats wrong with that?Hes just unlucky he got caught.Bet its not the only time this has happened in the sport either.
          oh lord:chill:

Comment

just another mug in self denial with lots of money, who think they are above the law, never stops does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Your probably its probably not the first time it has in this sport and will not be the last and yeah of course Flav was unlucky to get caught where many previous have got away with wrong doings...doesnt make it right though does it?
              what if he was to try match fixing at Rangers, gets caught and as a consequence the club are relegated, would you just say "the was unlucky but nice try Flav"

Comment

Morals coming from Max Mosley a man that enjoys dressing up as a Nazi and spanking girls r's
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  Max Mosley a man that enjoys dressing up as a Nazi and spanking girls r's

don't tell me you've never done that

or at least thought about doing that

actually, i can see you in a waffen ss outfit, funky. like a german winston churchill

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
                    don't tell me you've never done that

or at least thought about doing that

actually, i can see you in a waffen ss outfit, funky. like a german winston churchill
                    I think Funky looks rather fetching in his Nazi jackboots

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      A bit like Pat from Eastenders the other night
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Funky= German Winston Churchill

Beefy= English Herman Goering

To you.....to me.....
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Really bad
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                            Funky= German Winston Churchill

Beefy= English Herman Goering

To you.....to me.....
                            Not bad Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                              Morals coming from Max Mosley a man that enjoys dressing up as a Nazi and spanking girls r's
                              Seperate issue.

As F1 president, he's obliged to explain the reasons for the sanctions against Briatore.

Comment

Working...
                              X