Qpr bid ten million for england winger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr bid ten million for england winger

ASHLEY YOUNG OF MAN UTD CANT SETTLE UP THERE SO WE MOVE IN AND HOPE WE CAN ACHIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE

good boy harry get the player to sign on that contract
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

And then we all woke up realising it was a dream.... or a nightmare... you decide which....

Comment

Comment

We could probably do with a cheatin c**t in our team.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
          We could probably do with a cheatin c**t in our team.
          After he's dived a few times and got us penalties that won games I suspect they'll be a change of heart over him....

Comment

Yawn. Usual BS. Are people that bored that they have to make up rubbish to get through the day. Speaking of which, I heard we about to sign Sami Nasri!!!!
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"I heard we about to sign Sami Nasri!!!!"

ooh, iv'e heard he's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                After he's dived a few times and got us penalties that won games I suspect they'll be a change of heart over him....
                If he was playing for QPR he would be booked for diving even when fouled!

Comment

No ****ing way do I want that **** anywhere near my club!!!
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                    "I heard we about to sign Sami Nasri!!!!"

ooh, iv'e heard he's good.
                    Nah, not good enough for France ....... Defo not good enough to wear the Hoopz !
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Would be SWP MK2

Comment

Not one to give 100% when backs are to the wall.

Next.

Comment

well he would contribute at least 5 goals through penalties

Comment

Can't stand the fella personally, but no truth whatsoever from OP
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What bracket does he fall into young and hungry or old mercenary??? if there an in-between option??

Not my ideal candidate given his diving etc and our previous experiences of him but he is a decent player at a club which is in my view too big for him. If this was true he would certainly improve the squad and diving aside if it was the young from Villa or Watford we would be wetting ourselves at him signing think sometimes we need to take the blinkers and personal experiences of players out of it

Comment

Working...
                              X