Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison

I know its time for speculation. Nearly every player available in linked to the R's. However, would like to change all the non sense we are talking and ask a question. Who do you think was the best team in taking us to the Premier? Personally, I think Neil Warnock's team had more flair and class, although the way Harry won us promotion must be one of our greatest achievements. In Warnock team, we have had the likes of Gorkks, Roudledge, Mackie, Kylie Walker, Helguson, Derry, Hill and of course Adel at his very best. Of Harry's team, I think Green was superb, along with Hill and Dunne, Barton, Onohua and of course Austin.
    Last edited by Martinmalta; 10-06-2014, 08:24 PM.

I think we're in a better position this year than back in 2011. Last time we got promoted we were more designed to fit and make way for one individual, an overhaul was pretty much required. Bust ups in the boardroom, a lot of uncertainty, warnock had his hands tied and we lost ground on the other teams from the start. Flavio and Bernie were looking to sale the club and didn't want to put in an extra penny in the club and when tony finally got to take over it was late summer and we had not many options than to panic buy. This is actually where the root to our struggles started to grow, as if warnock would have had the chance to strengthen wisely from the start, I think we never would have got relegated in the first place.

This year though, I think we have a better TEAM with a good team spirit, no board room drama and a good platform where we can add wisely to the squad in key positions with time to spare before the season start.

Comment

Working...
    X