wall chart's up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wall chart's up..

With under a week to go I officially have that tipsy exciting butterfly feeling that you only get every 4 years.

Apart from the odd player (Rooney and Welbeck) we have a very exciting and decent team with youngsters all wanting to prove themselves. For me our main man who will really shine if given the chance is Rickie Lambert. With his first international tournament and having just completed his dream move to Liverpool, he will be doing everything to impress.

I honestly think this is our time, our world cup..... COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Not a chance mate, will be lucky to get out of the group! Far too weak defensively

Comment

Nothing wrong with being optimistic young Nicolas. Qpr promoted and a world cup to enjoy
      I am not expecting to much but this is by far our most exciting squad for what feels like a long time. I wish roy all the best and he has my full support. Come on England!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wall chart and t shirt on stand by......looking forward to this World Cup!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Nothing wrong with being optimistic young Nicolas. Qpr promoted and a world cup to enjoy
          I am not expecting to much but this is by far our most exciting squad for what feels like a long time. I wish roy all the best and he has my full support. Come on England!
          Maybe I'm still on a big high from our promotion and maybe the bottles of buds I've been sipping all afternoon in the sun has something to do with my statement of actually winning the tournament. But finally with an English manager who's managed in the top flight of English football, who knows how to get the best out of English players and with youthful player's all wanting to prove points I honestly feel we'll do well.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
          X