QPR open transfer talks with Bafetimbi Gomis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR open transfer talks with Bafetimbi Gomis

According to this we could be in for him. Very good striker (guy is a beast) so I can not see this happening at all, would be a few bigger teams in for him surely. Could see Newcastle having him if Remy isn't signing for them

http://www.mercato365.com/etranger/a...-1136214.shtml
    @chrisrobson9

Watched him a lot over the years and never been that impressed but he does score goals. I don't like his attitude though, something that is a massive problem with French players at the moment. Throw in the fact he's been refusing to leave Lyon (wants huge wages), despite them agreeing a fee with a number of clubs then it's exactly the type I want us to steer clear of.

Comment

Wants big wages but decent player, same agent as Barton so you never know!

Comment

This board will go into meltdown if we signed him. French African and all that.
        Very good player though, cant see it happening.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Never seen him play but heard he's pretty good. Would command a pretty big wage I think so no thanks.

Comment

Has he joined Sunderland already?

Comment

Think a lot depends on the system HR wants to play next season. Will maybe go with only 1 up top especially v top sides & think Charlie deserves first shot, so depends if he/Jordan Rhodes/a n other of that quality don't mind starting on the bench. Maybe against mid to lower level sides he may decide to play 2 up top then that could work otherwise think we will end up with someone like BZ or an unproven youngster coming on as a sub. We are not a big team who can keep big name players happy sitting on the bench unless we continue to pay over inflated salaries, and if we did then those players are not who we really need.

Comment

No more French African's.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                  No more French African's.
                  according to the mirror, he turned down 85k per week to join newcastle. he reportedly wants 100k.

no thanks.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    according to the mirror, he turned down 85k per week to join newcastle. he reportedly wants 100k.

no thanks.
                    Yeah in that case, no ta. Cant afford to be paying out that kind of wage.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Seen him play for OL numerous times. The guy is massively overrated.

Like poor mans Kenwynne Jones.
                      Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                        Seen him play for OL numerous times. The guy is massively overrated.

Like poor mans Kenwynne Jones.
                        Jones is probably the type of player we are more likely to sign.

Can't see Fernandes going down the silly wages route again.

Comment

Hope we avoid going down the route of signing players just intent on playing for huge wages. Tbh he ain't all that anyway. Would rather we spend the £ we get from remys inevitable sale on the likes of Rhodes & mcormack.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

no thanks.
                            Rather $hit in my hands & clap than see Rangers splash those kind of wages again.

Don't know much about him as a player tbh but a decent goal record for Lyon - seems like a good player but if he has that attitude towards wages fark him off & move onto the next target.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Rather $hit in my hands & clap than see Rangers splash those kind of wages again.

Don't know much about him as a player tbh but a decent goal record for Lyon - seems like a good player but if he has that attitude towards wages fark him off & move onto the next target.
                              Yep.

Last thing we need to do is go down the big wage,long contract route again.I would rather get quality youngish Championship players on sensible wages,and a couple of old heads on 12 month contracts with a 12 month option if we stay up.If they won't accept it then fark 'em.

Many people say you need experience of the prem etc.,but players like Bosingwa and Samba were highly experienced and farking dire.Give me a good hungry young player over a journeyman big name player.

Comment

Working...
                              X