NW_Hoopz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW_Hoopz

Hi mate just want to confirm. You are the one who sat above me in Wembley aren't you?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Yousef , if you felt " hot panting " breath on the back of your neck ,had a pool of drooling dribble running down your back and woke up feeling sore and a little ashamed ........... i can confirm ,you had Ndubz above you !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Yousef , if you felt " hot panting " breath on the back of your neck ,had a pool of drooling dribble running down your back and woke up feeling sore and a little ashamed ........... i can confirm ,you had Ndubz above you !
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Hi mate just want to confirm. You are the one who sat above me in Wembley aren't you?
        I hope there was a glass table between you at the very least
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          I hope there was a glass table between you at the very least
          No there wasn't but thankfully NW went to toilet before sitting
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Oh just get a room!!
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              I'm sorry to inform you Yousef that the man who touched you inappropriately/stung you for a large bar bill/trashed your hotel room/left you feeling cheap & used (delete as appropriate) is an imposter !

It appears my reputation as a sexual deviant has produced a copycat .........

I did hug and touch in a special place many strange men & women during the celebrations ( and a fair few will have been through interviews with plod where they will be pointing to places on a doll where they were touched ! ) BUT as I met you @ Wigan earlier in the season I know for certain you escaped my clutches this time.
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
              X