charlies shoulder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlies shoulder.

I hope charlies shoulder injury wont occur again! i had a mate who injured his shoulder once and he had all sorts of problems after!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

No guarantees with that kind of injury. Whatever happened to our resident nurse alibabes? Hopefully though the club have sent him to the best possible surgeon & touch wood it doesn't recur again. As has been said repeatedly we need, and have needed for some time, at least 2 more strikers to either partner CA or as back up depending on the formation HR wants to play.

Comment

He needs to start spending some time in the weight room, like NFL receivers. They call it "putting on their armour".
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Lets not compare charlie to some big fairy of an american footballer. Unfortunately for charlie he can't wear 2 tons of padding when he plays. Shi t game and don't buy all that American hype!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Lets not compare charlie to some big fairy of an american footballer. Unfortunately for charlie he can't wear 2 tons of padding when he plays. Shi t game and don't buy all that American hype!
          Agree with every word!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Harry should make at least 2 quality signings to avoid thek mistakes of last season. In the PL this come and hunt you If you don't have quality replacement. That's why I think we should not award Kevin Doyle a contract.
            Last edited by Yousef; 02-06-2014, 08:44 AM.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

don't know about the injury but all players that get injuries have a risk of it recurring

we got away with 1 proper striker this season but obviously that won't be enough in the PL

Harry and his entourage will know that and will be looking for the right type of strikers. If an out and out striker can't get into double figures, then they're not worth having imo

Comment

Comment

We need two quality strikers. Zamora could be the 3rd as backup only If he agrees one year contract with reduced wage which I doubt. He will probably go to the Championship and I won't be surprised If he signs for Fulham.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Trying saying that to a linebacker in a hipperty hoppity club....

Comment

If you think American football players are fairies, all I can say is you've never met one.

Anyway, congratulations on COMPLETELY missing the point, which is that additional muscle provides added protection from injury during any kind of contact. That additional protection would help Charlie.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

He bandages his shoulder heavily every game I think. On some of the tunnel videos you can see that. Even on the previous videos before the injury he had it bandaged.

Comment

Working...
                        X