X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    Now you've done it asking about him .

We'll never hear the end of it !

Gods gift to women hooks another victim ............
    Vans here to soften the blow!! I'm a lover xx
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
      I don't get this joke

Mind you explaining it to me ?
      Google something like "holloway funny interview" or "holloway ugly win Qpr"

Comment

Ooops I apologise in advance for you guys not hearing the end of it

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Only available in the UK.
          Here's the interesting bit:
          http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5414546.html

Personally, I think the UKIP representative wins on points. Footballers' brains are all in their feet! LOL! That rattled JB's cage!
          Last edited by dsqpr; 30-05-2014, 04:14 AM.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

JB taking a bit of flack on 5Live this morning, only heard some extracts but he seems to have stirred up the women folk
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Yes, I bet he regrets that first comment. He did apologise to be fair though.

Comment

Once again fails to impress, doesn't strike me as a genius of any sort. All this talk of him being the intellectual king of footballers is a load of rubbish IMHO. He stands out merely because he is so vocal. Plenty clever footballers out there who don't blabber, just play ball.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Complete bore fest, he's better in an informal type setting, that QT format suits only the slick... Johnny Rotten does well on it but Joey was made to look a complete idiot on it

Comment

Has no right to be on that programme, he is a footballer ffs. Just wished he keeps his mouth shut and concentrates on football.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Loved the ugly women comment and the way he was eyeballing the KIPPER woman whilst saying it. Classic Joey. However he really isn't that bright and don't think he added much to show. The KIPPER woman was no better. She accused Morgan of being patronizing and then repeated almost word for word his comments as if her own. She had nothing to say and was thick as a brick. To think we pay her a six figure salary to represent us. Probably be better off sending Joey to the European Parliament although could end up causing a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        JB taking a bit of flack on 5Live this morning, only heard some extracts but he seems to have stirred up the women folk
                        What's their problem? What more could he do but retract the comment and apologise profusely for it during the show, not even after it?

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                        Complete bore fest, he's better in an informal type setting, that QT format suits only the slick... Johnny Rotten does well on it but Joey was made to look a complete idiot on it
                        Fully agree.

Comment

Anyone else watch Newsnight instead by accident? Just me?

Either way, since saw the clips - what do people expect? Read his tweets. if you invite him on the show you're going to get JB, not some other bloke. for crying out loud it's like inviting Rolf Harris to your niece's 8th birthday party and being surprised when he's bought her a thong as a present...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                            Anyone else watch Newsnight instead by accident? Just me?

Either way, since saw the clips - what do people expect? Read his tweets. if you invite him on the show you're going to get JB, not some other bloke. for crying out loud it's like inviting Rolf Harris to your niece's 8th birthday party and being surprised when he's bought her a thong as a present...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Once again fails to impress, doesn't strike me as a genius of any sort. All this talk of him being the intellectual king of footballers is a load of rubbish IMHO. He stands out merely because he is so vocal. Plenty clever footballers out there who don't blabber, just play ball.
                              Agree.Clark Carlisle far more articulate and knowledgeable in these situations.

Comment

Working...
                              X