The transfer window opens in July...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The transfer window opens in July...

We can see clubs signing players already, are these players released?

Can you start making bids and have medical sorted before then?

They look to be making agreements now and then signing on 1st July.. They can probably sign a provisional club contract and then 1st July send it to the league etc

Comment

I guess once a players signed that's it. What if he gets a better deal else where and wants to cancel, knowing that the papers have not gone to the league yet?

Comment

All pre-contract agreements, even those out of contract will only enter these - it's a bit like a "hands off" warning to others I guess.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not sure mate, suppose its up to the player aint it.. He would prob look like an idiot if he posed with the shirt and pictures on the website and then 2 weeks later said, na im not actually going to sign for you

Comment

better start the twitter transfer rumour thread again then! could you stickie once its created please myu.

myu, i wont be able to do the itk league this year as i just dont have the time for it all along with serching for peoples predictions.

if you or anyone would like to take it on then please be my guest.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We'll sticky it once it starts going down the page. In regards to the ITK League, think the thread is enough.

Comment

Working...
              X