Retained List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retained List

Important information regarding QPR retained list ...

FOLLOWING our return to the Barclays Premier League, the club are currently in talks with a number of our players regarding their futures.

While discussions our still on-going, we are required to provide the Football League with a retained list to indicate whether a player is under contract, a free agent or has been made a written offer by the club.

This list must be supplied to the Football League by the end of today (Wednesday).

Players who are in discussion with the club but yet to receive a written offer while these talks continue, are described at this time as ‘free agents’.

It is therefore possible that a player who is listed as a ‘free agent’ by the Football League when our retained list is released this week will go on to remain with QPR.

We will keep you up-to-date regarding player movements throughout the summer only when it’s official right here on www.qpr.co.u

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/28...7KvtteV0Qoc.99

So, in other words, we won't have a clue! I'd rather the club come out and say who we're actually in talks to keep at the club.

Comment

Was gona start a new thread regarding this but it prob comes under here sooo..

Can anyone please list ALL of our players who are out of contract???..

Comment

Zamora
        Green
        Faurlin
        Hill
        Young
        Yossi
        Park
        M'Bia
        Jenas
        O'neil
        Hughes
        Hogan
        SWP
        Johnson
        Traore

Comment

OK so I would say green, hill, faurlin, Traore and Zamora will be offered new deals.

Comment

Safe to say that of that lot Luke Young, Park, Hogan and SWP will deffo be gone.

Comment

Yep.. Jenas, Yossi, Hughes, Johnson, O'Neil, Mbia (Park already gone)

Also think the club will sell Adel, Remy and Granero

Comment

Could this come back to bite us?

I assume somebody could come in now and take Green and Traore off our hands for instance?

I think Green, Traore, Faurlin, ONeil and Jenas (To not leave him in the lerch) will be offered new deals with Hill as a player coach maybe. I'd give Yossi a new deal as I think he could be really good with a full pre season behind him.

Comment

Other clubs can talk to those players I would say, Yes.. Jenas is gona be out for another 6 months most probably.. O'Neil is getting on and so is Yossi.
                  I would ditch those two, by a younger player with the save in wages

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    So, in other words, we won't have a clue! I'd rather the club come out and say who we're actually in talks to keep at the club.
                    Understandably I think they need to keep their cards close to their chest for now.

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    SWP will deffo be gone.
                    SWP could be tricky - still has another year to run on a highly lucrative wage.

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    O'Neil is getting on and so is Yossi.
                    I would ditch those two, by a younger player with the save in wages
                    31 is "getting on" now?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Understandably I think they need to keep their cards close to their chest for now.

SWP could be tricky - still has another year to run on a highly lucrative wage.

31 is "getting on" now?
                      31 is getting on, in football terms!! haha

Comment

31 is getting on, in football terms!! haha
                        With respect, I could list you plenty of obvious examples to prove that is complete bowlarks, but don't think I'll bother mate.

Unless your definition of "getting on" is different to mine

Comment

Getting on a bit in football terms is 31, 32, 33 surely? You've got a few years left..

Comment

Getting on a bit in football terms is 31, 32, 33 surely? You've got a few years left..
                            In the modern game many players now continue to play into their mid to late 30's, even at the highest level, if they look after themselves. In that sense 31 is still relatively young, especially when you consider a player's peak is 28-29.

So assuming the above and given that football is a relatively short career I would say mid-30s is "getting on".

Comment

Are you 31 by any chance Stan

Comment

Working...
                              X