Joe Cole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cole

Hes the one I dont want to see at the club more than any of the other older players we have been linked too.

He couldnt get into a bang average west ham team, not the same player he use to be and if he's being brought into be on the wings we'd struggle. We need more pace.

Even in midfield, if barton is going to be starting we need someone with legs but can also pick a decent pass, create something out of nothing. Ie a por mans gerrard.

This rumour doesnt sit well with me as I genuinely think theres truth in it.

Agree, well past his sell by date. We have a player on our books who J Cole couldn't lace his boots! and if he doesn't come back or want to come back we should go all out to get Ravel to replace him who is also a lot better then Cole.

Would be an awful signing and a signing that proves the 'Arry, jobs for the boys' theroy.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Whilst I'm not saying that I want him at QPR, I think you shouldn't take too much on the fact that he couldn't get into the Wet Spam side... Allerdyce is hardly known for his passing sides is he?

Comment

the bloke is so past his sell by date he's starting to stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Agree, well past his sell by date. We have a player on our books who J Cole couldn't lace his boots! and if he doesn't come back or want to come back we should go all out to get Ravel to replace him who is also a lot better then Cole.

Would be an awful signing and a signing that proves the 'Arry, jobs for the boys' theroy.
          Definitely should go all out for morrison. Extremely talented and think could be a star for us in the prem if we surround him with players who can compliment his ability.

I think there will be some of Harry sorting out his mates but Im also confident he will bring in some decent players. Just wont be supirsed to see joe cole on 30 k a week and sitting on the bench for a year.

Comment

Not had a decent season in years. Wouldn't touch him. Some of the other veterans being linked can see the point as still playing reasonably well but not him.

Comment

Would rather sign Nat King Cole than Joe Cole!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Would rather sign Nat King Cole than Joe Cole!
                We could lie him across the goal line. Offside might be a problem though.

Comment

Don't forget Faurlin is coming back
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He'd want major bunce as well, the ****ing useless tosspot

Comment

5 years ago, yeah. Not now, no thanks.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree, hes woeful now.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          Don't forget Faurlin is coming back
                          Hopefully gets a new deal and can be integrated back into the team as a decent squad player and see what happens from there. Horrendous injury and the type that can change a player. Fingers crossed we get the old ali back

Comment

Working...
                          X