*Rumour* - Flavio banned from Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Rumour* - Flavio banned from Loftus Road

Treat this as a rumour but my F1 mole who gave me the heads up on the suspended one year sentence just gave me this...

As he understands it Flavio has been banned by the other owners for being anywhere near HQ or even mentioning QPR in any conversations or statements. Appara this is bringing disrepute to the "brand", the "project" and especially for our advertisers. He specifically said that the Mittals are furious at their reputation possibly being stained and I was told to remember that Agag is more powerful than most and moves in circles that Flavio could never ever infiltrate.

Treat as a rumour but, lets see if he's at the legoland stadium on Wednesday..
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

what a load of bo*llocks

Comment

Botock!You dont get as rich as they all are by playing fair.Double standards iftrue and they should put up and buy him out now instead of tramping the fella in to the dirt.IMO
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        what a load of bo*llocks
        Like i said treat it as a rumour but this guy was nailed on with what would happen today

Comment

personally don't believe it. But im looking at it logically.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            Like i said treat it as a rumour but this guy was nailed on with what would happen today
            if a 1 year suspension, suspended for 2 or 3 years is the same as being kicked out of the sport suspended for 2 years, then yes your guy was spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Botock!You dont get as rich as they all are by playing fair.Double standards iftrue and they should put up and buy him out now instead of tramping the fella in to the dirt.IMO
              100% spot on fella!

Comment

Common sense and fairly standard business practice, would not be suprised if the flav had been told to keep a low profile while everyone works out what the fallout from the FIA ban is going to be. People will speculate and the newspapers and Sky will expound their theories endlessly no doubt.
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

They cant ban him, hes the majority shareholder.

Boll.ox.

Comment

As he understands it Flavio has been banned by the other owners for being anywhere near HQ or even mentioning QPR in any conversations or statements.
                    what about away games like Chelsea?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      They cant ban him, hes the majority shareholder.

Boll.ox.

the Mittals & Bernie own 60% between them

Comment

"They cant ban him, hes the majority shareholder."

You have read the shareholders agreement I take it Morris?
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Like I said it is a rumour. I would chuck in two things..I've since heard this from others and in hindsight as PeterG says it could be normal business practice

Comment

Still a cold night watching chelski beat qpr,or bangin the young model wife senseless for a few hrs.Tough life Flav.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'm told he won't be at Chelsea.
                              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                              X