No announcement yet.

My Attempt at Capturing the Emotions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Attempt at Capturing the Emotions...

Nice Libertine!

After a life time of going through what Derby went through on Saturday, I feel a tiny bit sorry for them, but not enough to care.
    This is our time; I truly believe we have finally turned that corner & the future is bright - blue & white.

Yeh, I'm still an emotional wreck
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Very nice video, really enjoyed that. I really disliked the first few second. I am soooo happy they made it back, but that day was one of the worst I have had in a long time. I really hope we have turned the corner. I have a lot of faith in the management.

Comment

Thanks for keeping me company on here Saturday alley; very much appreciated
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

No problem at all! Awesome job you did that day! I wish I was able to continue, but I was going absolutely crazy after the Zamora goal and I could not get away from the TV.

Comment

well done awesome

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
              No problem at all! Awesome job you did that day! I wish I was able to continue, but I was going absolutely crazy after the Zamora goal and I could not get away from the TV.
              Sure was a crazy day; not sure how I held it together.

I had 2 laptops, 1 desktop & a tablet on the go at the same time; plus was also receiving numerous phone calls from The U.K. asking me was I watching the game; my wife was so confused by all of this, that she finally left me alone & went for a walk

One thing I have learnt from 40+ years of supporting our beloved team, is make the most of this feeling.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I had 2 laptops, 1 desktop & a tablet on the go at the same time; plus was also receiving numerous phone calls from The U.K. asking me was I watching the game; my wife was so confused by all of this, that she finally left me alone & went for a walk

One thing I have learnt from 40+ years of supporting our beloved team, is make the most of this feeling.
                Top class, Fraggy. Nice to be reminded that there were many more Rs following the game than those in the stadium who couldn't be there. Wish someone had filmed the crowd when Bob scored. We absolutely went f acking mental.

Comment

In all my life, I've never seen a reaction to a goal like that because it was so unexpected. Furlong vs Oldham and Furlong vs Barnsley away the following year were special but both times I half expected us to nick a late goal. Saturday, not in my wildest dreams would I have thought we'd pinch it in the last minute, considering the circumstances. At a full Wembley stadium. I don't think I'll ever see a goal celebrated quite so vociferously ever again either. Such a special moment.

Comment

I am only a young pup to this game. I have only been following for 5 years. Some many sports to follow here. My American Football team has won the Super Bowl 2 times in the last 5-6 years. When they won in 2007, it was crazy because it was totally unexpected. As for QPR, what a wild ride of emotions that I have never been through. From heartbreak a year ago to totally jubilation a year later. This season a lone gave me a few heart attacks. I am used to some of my teams in other sports having terrible stretches of seasons. My baseball team has been in the dumps for 5 years now, but my hockey team is 1 game away from reaching the Stanley Cup finals!

Sorry got a little off topic. I was driving my wife crazy since I was still in bed. I had my laptop on (for superstitious reasons, lol) and was checking the thread with my iPad, while watching the game on TV. When Zamora scored, I scared the dog and I was shaking my wife and screaming. I think I might have given her brain damage, she was not happy with me.

Comment

Originally posted by libertine View Post
                      In all my life, I've never seen a reaction to a goal like that because it was so unexpected. Furlong vs Oldham and Furlong vs Barnsley away the following year were special but both times I half expected us to nick a late goal. Saturday, not in my wildest dreams would I have thought we'd pinch it in the last minute, considering the circumstances. At a full Wembley stadium. I don't think I'll ever see a goal celebrated quite so vociferously ever again either. Such a special moment.
                      I was screaming at the screen telling Junior to run it to the corner flag as I was holding out for penalty's - unexpected is an understatement - I meant to frap (record) the screen if it looked like we was going to score, to get the crowd reaction; but like you said, it was so unexpected.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
                        I am only a young pup to this game. I have only been following for 5 years. Some many sports to follow here. My American Football team has won the Super Bowl 2 times in the last 5-6 years. When they won in 2007, it was crazy because it was totally unexpected. As for QPR, what a wild ride of emotions that I have never been through. From heartbreak a year ago to totally jubilation a year later. This season a lone gave me a few heart attacks. I am used to some of my teams in other sports having terrible stretches of seasons. My baseball team has been in the dumps for 5 years now, but my hockey team is 1 game away from reaching the Stanley Cup finals!

Sorry got a little off topic. I was driving my wife crazy since I was still in bed. I had my laptop on (for superstitious reasons, lol) and was checking the thread with my iPad, while watching the game on TV. When Zamora scored, I scared the dog and I was shaking my wife and screaming. I think I might have given her brain damage, she was not happy with me.
                        LOL, welcome to a lifetime of pain, fun & the unexpected.

I am assuming you follow The Colts in NFL & NYR in NHL?
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

LOL, welcome to a lifetime of pain, fun & the unexpected.

I am assuming you follow The Colts in NFL & NYR in NHL?
                          Sorry I forgot to say what teams, NY Giants in the NFL, NY Mets in MLB, and Rangers in NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Top class, Fraggy. Nice to be reminded that there were many more Rs following the game than those in the stadium who couldn't be there. Wish someone had filmed the crowd when Bob scored. We absolutely went f acking mental.
                            my mate from Delray Beach, Florida, US of A has phoned up and has lost his voice too
                            Last edited by lymehoop; 26-05-2014, 06:07 PM.
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                            X