My twins wanted to go to the toilet on 89 mins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My twins wanted to go to the toilet on 89 mins

I thought, great, we will be back in our seats in time for the start of extra time, as I have reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Bobby lining up a left foot shot and the side of the net bulging, holding my five year old boy high above my head, we danced a jig of delight, greatest feeling!

By the time we came back to our seats, the final whistle went, this was my children's first game, they are still waving flags today, my job is now done, Rsssss for life.

My son ask, " dad, can we go to wembley again today"? I thought, I waited 28 yrs for this, he now expects it daily, it's all down hill from here son, lol.

Later that evening I saw the picture of that little lad crying his eye out and thought, my babies have all that to come no doubt, but today, it's the happy Rssssss family.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Every football loving dad's dream was realised by myself on Saturday.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

I'm 29 and me and my old man had a bit of a moment , it was just an unbelievable day . We as supporters needed that

Comment

on our way home got chatting to a Rangers fan born and bred in Yeovil, as was his Dad, apparently just took a fancy to our name. Anyway, he missed the goal too, he had to go to a birthday party and his missus gave him an ultimatum, he could go to the game but had to be back in Yeovil by 9.00pm. We managed to see the goal and see the celebrations after and still got the same train. Fella was a top man and fanatical r
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Wives eh, who would have em, lol, I brought mine and she even enjoyed it.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

man, I will have to wait ten years time(or less) to get married and have kids.

Envy you for that

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Every football loving dad's dream was realised by myself on Saturday.
                What to nearly miss a goal because the little bleeders can't hold it in for 30 secs!!!

I know what you mean though, I had my 14 year old son and 7 year old daughter with me as well as the wife so we shared the day as a family. Something special we can all remember!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  What to nearly miss a goal because the little bleeders can't hold it in for 30 secs!!!

I know what you mean though, I had my 14 year old son and 7 year old daughter with me as well as the wife so we shared the day as a family. Something special we can all remember!

For sure, I went with the thought, win or lose, I was going to enjoy the day, but of course, winning was the icing.

Never to be forgotten, definitely the best way to get promotion!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

I was in club Wembley with my 9 year old and the wife was in the upper stands, she was furious ...couldn't believe I could do that to her...my daughter entered Wembley as not really caring but left , always before my daughter would say why I didn't support Arsenal like her mates dads (she even never to mention Chelsea) now she knows why. I left shortly after the final whistle as I knew my job was done but mainly because I was terrified of the wife ...missed the cup being lifted but was was emotionally redundant & over joyed and will to the day I die remember walking through an empty club Wembley as all our lot were singing in the stands and my daughter singing & dancing to ooooh Bobby Zamoooora

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      I was in club Wembley with my 9 year old and the wife was in the upper stands, she was furious ...couldn't believe I could do that to her...my daughter entered Wembley as not really caring but left , always before my daughter would say why I didn't support Arsenal like her mates dads (she even never to mention Chelsea) now she knows why. I left shortly after the final whistle as I knew my job was done but mainly because I was terrified of the wife ...missed the cup being lifted but was was emotionally redundant & over joyed and will to the day I die remember walking through an empty club Wembley as all our lot were singing in the stands and my daughter singing & dancing to ooooh Bobby Zamoooora
                      Yep, my babies are still signing it now, my brother in law is a big Brentford fan and I have been to Wembley with him and his kids for the last two years or so, after this visit his son turned around and said" uncle Alan, I have a dilemma, I think i want to support QPR now" lol, his dad's face, two converts and my children's support sealed in the face of pressure from the big North London clubs, Scum and the northern monkeys, happy days!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                      X