swapping seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swapping seats

How did people get on swapping seats etc so we/you could sit with mates who had tickets bought at different times?

I managed to get two in one row and then three in the row behind but three seats along, a real bell end with his two kids (who had quite clearly never been to a match before) refused to move along and then had a go when we bounced and hugged each other jumping over seats etc when Bobby scored
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
    How did people get on swapping seats etc so we/you could sit with mates who had tickets bought at different times?

I managed to get two in one row and then three in the row behind but three seats along, a real bell end with his two kids (who had quite clearly never been to a match before) refused to move along and then had a go when we bounced and hugged each other jumping over seats etc when Bobby scored
    Had similar mate, the trouble with having 40,000 fans there, law of averages I suppose.

Did you manage to get rid of your spear ticket in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
      Had similar mate, the trouble with having 40,000 fans there, law of averages I suppose.

Did you manage to get rid of your spear ticket in the end.
      Yeah no problem, used four for my family, then got tickets for a number of other R's fans, some on here, some on Rangers Fans facebook group. we all met up in the Watkins Folly and i dished out the tickets!! Glad to be able to help others
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I had a classic, old bloke and his wife about 90 years old sitting behind, so we thought oh sh*t we ain't gonna be able to stand up until I looked round as we kicked off....................he was watching the game on the big screen and she was asleep , happy days!!!!!!

Comment

We had 2 sets of 2 tickets each in 506 but 3 rows apart. Asked a bloke and his son who were sitting next to one of our group if they would move down to where the the set were and they were happy to do so. Hadn't thought it would be a problem tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            I had a classic, old bloke and his wife about 90 years old sitting behind, so we thought oh sh*t we ain't gonna be able to stand up until I looked round as we kicked off....................he was watching the game on the big screen and she was asleep , happy days!!!!!!
            We had an old couple like that next to us!!! She looked bored every time I looked round! Plus the kid sitting in front of us on his iPhone/iPod who ignored the game!!!! I've got a photo of him just after the goal when there's pandemonium going on all round and he's oblivious to it and is playing on his game!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              We had an old couple like that next to us!!! She looked bored every time I looked round! Plus the kid sitting in front of us on his iPhone/iPod who ignored the game!!!! I've got a photo of him just after the goal when there's pandemonium going on all round and he's oblivious to it and is playing on his game!!!!
              It's a joke why do these people attend and parents obviously taking children although there not interested, the old girl behind me was a sleep before they kicked off.

Comment

Working...
              X