Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday, Rams, McClaren, Harry & Next Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday, Rams, McClaren, Harry & Next Season...

Where do I start? Absolutely fantastic day out at Wembley watch my beloved QPR win, I never thought we'd get to a match at Wembley let alone win it, amazing...

The QPR fans were incredible, the atmosphere pre-match, during and post-match was an absolute credit to OUR club, proud is an understatement. When I see fans of other clubs comment on ours it frustrates me, we've been through some dark dark lows and come out as one, stronger than before. I constantly mention that I was there on a dark night losing to Vauxhall Motors with Administration knocking at the door and look at us now, we've always been a fantastic club with a bond that is unlike any other team, 2 years in the prem going through a weird patch should not be the memory.

Yesterday I felt for Derby fans, I really did. It brought back memories of us losing at Cardiff and the dispair of it all, the cruelness of the playoffs is so massive but that's why we all love the game of football.. but they'll be back bigger and stronger just like we did. They outplayed us, no doubt, but at the end of the day goals win games and we got that goal. Bobby took his chance like the seasoned pro that his is and I have NEVER heard a noise like it, still gives me shivers thinking about it! Been a topsy turvy season but thats the QPR way, always will be, couldn't be more happier for our players, staff and board. It's been a struggle but we've got there, bouncing back at the first time of asking!!

Onto next season, hopefully a better time in the Prem than our last effort. Would love to approach it this time with youth as the main focus, building a great nucleus to run with. Which brings me onto Harry and where he stands with us... Will he be here? Will he not? If i'm honest, i think harry should move on gracefully knowing he got the job done and pass on the torch to a new younger manager who can be with us for the next 5 years!

Would love that younger manager to be McClaren. He's proved this year and has proved in europe in the past he is a great manager and an even better coach. It would be cheeky poaching him from the team we beat in the final but I really feel he would do brilliantly for us!

Anyway, R's fans everwhere, hope you all had a great day yesterday wherever you were!!!!

YOU R'SSSSSSSSSS!!!!

love to see a maclaren/clint hill future combo!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Maclaren/Hill/ Solskjær.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

It's tough. Not sure but I think Harry's staying and I think you got to give him the first year in the Premiership and see what he makes of it but if I wouldn't mind if we were to get a quality manager but it would be a big task for them no matter who takes over. Snatching Pochetinno would be an amazing move I think but fat chance of that.

Comment

Working...
        X