Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone experienced a feeling like that winner ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone experienced a feeling like that winner ???

I'm not going to lie. When gazza got sent off and then there was wave after wave of derby pressure, I said to my dad."we will be lucky to make extra time here"

So when the bob father stuck that top bins I could not believe what I was seeing and the scenes for the next 1 minute was unreal. Some guy in block 115 even fell over the top of the barrier to a 15 ft drop.(hope he is ok.)

Don't think the football buzz feeling gets any better than that.......

I f ucking love my club and whatever happened in the prem, let's carry on sticking together!!

Uuuuuurrrssssss

( p.s has anyone seen my voice? )

It was the perfect goal for so many reasons. We'd been hanging on by the skin of our teeth for what seemed like an eternity.
    It was at our end of the ground.
    But best of all, it was so late in the game you could really let yourself go in the celebration as you knew there was no way back for derby.
    I've never ever celebrated a goal like it and probably never will.
    Still stunned and buzzing in equal measures
    "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

I said to my son we just need to get down the other end in the last minute get a free kick and score or get a goal from open play so that Derby don't have any time to react, you couldn't write a better script, loved it.

Comment

it went ballistic, turned around to the crowd and muttered what everyone else was thinking 'I don't f***ing believe it'. To Sean the Rangers fan, who I got tickets for, glad you was part of QPR history
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
        X