Oooh bobby zamoooora........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh bobby zamoooora........

Oooh bobby zamoooora..... Oooh bobby zamoooora...... Ooh bobby zamoooora......
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Zamora is God.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

To right
      You Rsssssss

Comment

It's all I could hear after the game, coming out of the stadium, on the tube, in the street, in macdonalds, at kings cross, everywhere. The name Zamora will go down in history, we'll look back in 10 years and say 'do you remember when....'

Comment

Sang that all the way home. Want to re live the moment he scored and our end erupted into life, what a moment
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Sang that all the way home. Want to re live the moment he scored and our end erupted into life, what a moment
            I've just said the same . Honest to god it was the most incredible feeling . Raw emotion just pouring out and a couple if years of frustration with it . I want to feel like that forever

Comment

Got off the train at 10ish and heard some lads singing this in the distance! Blinding day today, absolutely unbelievable!

Comment

legend

Comment

Knocked him in the past but of late, since returning from proper treatment he's been the Zamora of old. Also got to say what a fantastic instinctive finish when only a split second to assess the situation and bend it round the defender and in the corner.

Comment

the blokes a diamond after today - just earnt the club 100 + mill....one year extension on a smaller salary bumped up when playing - he fully deserves it

Comment

It was the zimmer (ora) inflatables that did it
                      It was fate...
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Arise Sir Robert of Shepherds Bush!
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Don't know how to look back at old posts BUT over the last 6 weeks I have made many posts when people have put up predictamondos and other threads that BZ will score the winning goal in the play off final, how glad I am that I put my money where my mouth was

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            Don't know how to look back at old posts BUT over the last 6 weeks I have made many posts when people have put up predictamondos and other threads that BZ will score the winning goal in the play off final, how glad I am that I put my money where my mouth was
                            Webbie better than Oxford eh.
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Hes taking some stick but with one kick he's paid everything back in my book

Comment

Working...
                              X