• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green. Played last 25 today with a dislocated thumb

The boy's a true hero!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Bert Trautman and Rob Green

Green played his best match for us today.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Everything that rained in on him stuck today with no slips allowing them easy follow ups. Cant ask any more. He was excellent.

Comment

We would of been farked without him today.

Not so much fantastic saves but more being brilliantly placed for shots that could easily have gone in on 4-5 occasions.

Comment

MOM today and my player of the season, most cleansheets in a row

Comment

Listened to his interview on talksport on the way home. Seemed like he was offski and that was his final game.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Why do you say that?

Comment

well done to the lad!

Comment

The bloke has been class for us this year and need to be offered a new contract pronto - yes we have rebuilding to do in the summer but we must keep a spine to the team time and green is integral to that.

Comment

Played a huge part in our promotion this year, was fantastic once again yesterday. I see those that started a couple threads about him previously wanting Cesar back are quiet on this thread
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      Listened to his interview on talksport on the way home. Seemed like he was offski and that was his final game.
                      All of the interviews I have heard from him are positive in-terms of him wanted, he even stated that he had an affinity with the club as it was one of the closest to him in Surrey
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Top performance from him. Close to man of the match for us

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Played a huge part in our promotion this year, was fantastic once again yesterday. I see those that started a couple threads about him previously wanting Cesar back are quiet on this thread
                          If I am being honest matty I would have cesar over green in the prem, a much better keeper who will prob win golden glove at this world cup. Just my opinion though. One of them will have to go, Greens contract is up and on a big wage, cesar a even bigger wage but will not leave and who blames him with that contract.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

No one who didn't help us go up should play for us now we've gone up. Especially Cesar. And including Remy. New slate. Let's turn back the clock with the players we have and add more honest and talented pros like them.

Comment

Keep away from those cheap Africans

Comment

Working...
                              X