Where else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where else?

Can a 70 year old git like me tell a young heavily tattooed young man and his girl friend to sit down because they were impeding my view minutes before Zamora scoring,then openly embracing them both like long lost relatives plus high fives all round.Absolute magic.Thankyou Rangers and thank you young couple whoever you are.

Haha well done mate. Hope you had a top top day!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Haha well done mate. Hope you had a top top day!
      I did Jimmy I did.Daylight robbery,but at my age I'll take that.Its the comradeship that will live long in my memory.That's four QPR Wembley finals I've been to and it's up there with the best.Not for the football on show,but the passion and emotion amongst the fans that the occasion and result generated.Thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        Can a 70 year old git like me tell a young heavily tattooed young man and his girl friend to sit down because they were impeding my view minutes before Zamora scoring,then openly embracing them both like long lost relatives plus high fives all round.Absolute magic.Thankyou Rangers and thank you young couple whoever you are.
        were you in block 520 by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
          were you in block 520 by any chance?
          Not far away,I was in 526.Bit of a climb for an old sod with a heart condition like me,and the escalator not working.Didn't find out there was a lift until I got to the top.Lol.

Comment

Working...
          X