Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Huge Thank you to Club and Respect for the Flags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • West Acton
    CCG
    • Dec 2009
    • 21475

    #1

    Huge Thank you to Club and Respect for the Flags

    Was a fantastic gesture by the club and one which looked amazing and I can only assume the Derby end looked at ours with dropped jaws

    When the players came out it looked out of this world and the Derby end looked so sterile

    The players seeing that when they came out must have been really buzzing

    Thank you QPR
  • 2D•TRON
    Apprentice
    • Aug 2013
    • 38

    #2
    Yes agree!
    Great gesture. Looked awesome. And we all have one to take away :D

    Comment

    • 2D•TRON
      Apprentice
      • Aug 2013
      • 38

      #3
      Flying mine on the train home :D 1st class, I was optimistic :D

      Comment

      • QPR Richard
        Gold Seat
        • Sep 2011
        • 6489

        #4
        They do the flag thing at NFL games at Wembley. A great idea and I can see it becoming a regular thing at finals in the future.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

        Comment

        • QPR_NW10
          Silver Seat
          • May 2011
          • 2659

          #5
          yeh, glad you enjoyed it boys - took us all day to set up!

          Comment

          • silvercue
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 4704

            #6
            I didn;t realise for ages there was one on my seat and was like...where the hell have all these people got flags from....
            twitter @silvercue

            soundcloud

            Comment

            • oldhoop
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 3467

              #7
              Originally posted by QPR_NW10
              yeh, glad you enjoyed it boys - took us all day to set up!
              Big respect to you and all those volunteers that set out 40,,000 flags. Must have taken all day on Friday. Great job made the day even more special
              oldhoop

              The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

              Comment

              • californiahoop
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 4932

                #8
                Great touch, looked great!
                Kept the faith!

                Comment

                • oldhoop
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3467

                  #9
                  Originally posted by silvercue
                  I didn;t realise for ages there was one on my seat and was like...where the hell have all these people got flags from....


                  Also funny seeing the bloke trying to sell snide QPR flags outside after the game. His face was a picture! They will be in a skip somewhere this morning!
                  oldhoop

                  The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

                  Comment

                  • lymehoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 7380

                    #10
                    Originally posted by QPR_NW10
                    yeh, glad you enjoyed it boys - took us all day to set up!
                    next time no elastic bands, they were whizzing over my head like Agincourt
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

                    Comment

                    • Gerryhatrick
                      Silver Seat
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 1706

                      #11
                      Brought 2 flags home which are now proudly flying in my garden, much to mrs hatricks annoyance.
                      Apparently was singing bobby zamooooora in my sleep too, which got me a few pokes and nudges during the night.
                      Ahhh bliss!

                      Comment

                      • Kit
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 3747

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Gerryhatrick
                        Brought 2 flags home which are now proudly flying in my garden, much to mrs hatricks annoyance.
                        Apparently was singing bobby zamooooora in my sleep too, which got me a few pokes and nudges during the night.
                        Ahhh bliss!
                        Same here Mrs A went downstairs about 4am saying I was singing oh Bobby Zamora in my sleep ! QUALITY

                        Comment

                        • Shepherds Mush
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 10325

                          #13
                          Great gesture by the club but the bloke in front of me who kept flying his in the second half obstructed my view of both the pitch and the kin massive telly!! Proper annoying

                          Comment

                          • fisnik
                            Silver Seat
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 1224

                            #14
                            Made a point of only waving mine when it was called for. Kept knocking into someone's head or another flag if you're careful. But when the goal went in I cared not!!!

                            Comment

                            • mason
                              Apprentice
                              • May 2014
                              • 62

                              #15
                              Top job guys on the flags. Hopefully your do the same next season when we go there in the fa cup. A man can dream cant he

                              Comment

                              Working...