when I die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when I die

Today will still be with me, ive seen the r's win at Wembley and what a way to do it! The scenes when bobby scored and the celebrations were the most emotional moment ive ever had at a football match and believe me ive had a few.
    Ghosts of 82 and even more so 86 dead and buried.

The relief when that hit the onion bag was immense and to see the club celebrate in unison was a sight I will treasure for the rest of my days . Perfect

Comment

We were one. Amazing. I have tried explaining to a friend what it was like but I can't do it justice.
      40,000 R's will take that moment with them. . And recount it as best we can but it will never be fully understood.

..... We know :D we were there!

U'R's!

Comment

A truly amazing day, proud to be an R.
        "The World is Yours"

Comment

Great turnout so proud off the team and fans
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Greatest day ever as a QPR fan. So proud to be a Ranger as I'm sure everyone else is.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

the timing of it too.... we had to score then as extra time would have been hard for us.....looked like pens was our only hope and then last minute...the best timing of a goal I ever saw
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Words cannot describe it!!
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                X