Gtfi u r'sssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtfi u r'sssss

Ok im pisse* but what a fookin emotion ride that was, just want to say well done Harry and the boys, and fook off all u zamora and harry haters out there, we deserved this, best team until Charlie got injured earlier in the season

Exhausted. But to win a game like today's, in the way we won it, makes the victory all the more sweeter. Party time!
    come on you r's!

Comment

I'm not ashamed to say when Zamora scored I burst into tears . Complete strangers hugging each other . Never experienced anything like it . Amazing

Comment

Happy end,but i'm so glad that this season is over. Now i can relax 2,5 months. Or not,soon i have to start worrying our transfers and all taht speculation who's coming and who's going ,but what the f*** today is time to party

Comment

I spent half that match feeling sick with nerves every time derby went near the goal, rob green I thought was superb and right on it. The atmosphere in our end when Qpr score was immense sooooo proud of them all

Comment

Waiting on the train to to head home up north. Im exhausted. Like its been said today was a Rollercoaster. But not just any rollercoaster... It was the muda furker off all rides. Once in a life time you might say.
            So what did it look like-
            • Meet at the loft for brekie. I'm not from round these parts but made quick friends with a fello R on the surch for grub outside the loft at 8:30 He works for the community trust.. We shared memories of our QPR ties while munching are bacon sarnies.
            I laughed out loud at the pre match banter in the Cafe on the corner of Australia Rd. Some of the heart of Rangers in there for sure. Was a pleasure to share acquaintance with them.
            • quick clubshop shopping trip. Pressie for daughter Ahhhhh...Jude soft toy ,,, it was an omen!
            • march begins..... WOW what a turnout. This deserves it's own thread. How proud to be walking on wembley with such fine folk. All with rangers in our hearts we tooke the streets by storm. No unruliness, to a man we were great.
            • Torch Torch Torch. Beer garden, limos, open top rangers busses, beach balls, hustling the stray rams
            • final march on Wembley,,, shared some of my finest Cubans with fellow R's. Hazy.....
            • wembley looks the dogs. Rangers top to bottom... Beautiful.
            • the game... Shocking from start to the 89th minute.
            • BOoOOoOOOom the place erupts! I'm three rows down, I'm three rows back, I'm on some guys shoulders.
            • WE'RE GOING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Carnage ensues.
            •train pulls out of kings cross :(
            Miss you fellow R's!

Comment

Originally posted by 2D•TRON View Post
              Waiting on the train to to head home up north. Im exhausted. Like its been said today was a Rollercoaster. But not just any rollercoaster... It was the muda furker off all rides. Once in a life time you might say.
              So what did it look like-
              • Meet at the loft for brekie. I'm not from round these parts but made quick friends with a fello R on the surch for grub outside the loft at 8:30 He works for the community trust.. We shared memories of our QPR ties while munching are bacon sarnies.
              I laughed out loud at the pre match banter in the Cafe on the corner of Australia Rd. Some of the heart of Rangers in there for sure. Was a pleasure to share acquaintance with them.
              • quick clubshop shopping trip. Pressie for daughter Ahhhhh...Jude soft toy ,,, it was an omen!
              • march begins..... WOW what a turnout. This deserves it's own thread. How proud to be walking on wembley with such fine folk. All with rangers in our hearts we tooke the streets by storm. No unruliness, to a man we were great.
              • Torch Torch Torch. Beer garden, limos, open top rangers busses, beach balls, hustling the stray rams
              • final march on Wembley,,, shared some of my finest Cubans with fellow R's. Hazy.....
              • wembley looks the dogs. Rangers top to bottom... Beautiful.
              • the game... Shocking from start to the 89th minute.
              • BOoOOoOOOom the place erupts! I'm three rows down, I'm three rows back, I'm on some guys shoulders.
              • WE'RE GOING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Carnage ensues.
              •train pulls out of kings cross :(
              Miss you fellow R's!
              Great post and hope the journey back to Tyneside was a happy one. Brilliant day.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Great post and hope the journey back to Tyneside was a happy one. Brilliant day.
                A big thank you to Steve McLaren for taking off their best player IMO, Hughes.

I smile totally speechless with the result after ring down to -0 men.

Comment

Working...
                X