Ticket arrival problem, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket arrival problem, help!

I'm flying over from Ireland for the match early in the morning and my ticket still hasn't arrived. Today I tried e-mailing the box office, calling them, Tweeting the club and Tweeting Ian Taylor and have not received a single reply!! Anyone have any idea what I could do?
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Call the Wembley or QPR box office to tell them and they will put them on "the duplicate list" so that your tickets will be available to collect at Wembley tomorrow.

Comment

He said he already tried calling them.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        Call the QPR box office to tell them and they will put them on "the duplicate list" so that your tickets will be available to collect at Wembley tomorrow.
        Tried calling them earlier mate and couldn't get through and tried again there but they "close at 5pm"....
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Some more contacts here mate: http://www.qpr.co.uk/club/

Comment

Try the Wembley box office too....

Comment

If none of that works tweet the club and as many staff as possible with a link to this thread, and I'm sure this issue will get sorted out for you.

Comment

Assuming you brought your tickets through ticketmaster, bring the email they send out as your receipt of purchase, or at least make sure you bring the booking reference number.

Hope this helps.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Thanks a million for the responses, will try everything!

Comment

A shortcut to the box office is to ring the main switchboard on 0208 743 0262, they will sometimes put you through, bit late tonight maybe.

Comment

Did you get an email conformation from Ticketmaster?, if not, ring their customer services and give them the reference number.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        Did you get an email conformation from Ticketmaster?, if not, ring their customer services and give them the reference number.
                        When you purchase tickets via the club Box Office is that Ticketmaster? Thanks for the help mate!

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                          When you purchase tickets via the club Box Office is that Ticketmaster? Thanks for the help mate!
                          I'm flying over from Ireland tomorrow, I was told there would be no overseas tickets posted and that you have to pick them up from the box office at Wembley....

Comment

Just received some form of response from the box office via email so hopefully they will sort it! Thank you all for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                              I'm flying over from Ireland tomorrow, I was told there would be no overseas tickets posted and that you have to pick them up from the box office at Wembley....
                              Was just coming on here to mention that.

I believe it is 3 hours prior to the gates opening, so about 10am onwards?
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X