No announcement yet.

Overseas fans arrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing effort by you lads who've travelled over from afar. Top fellas all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      Just a lot more expensive for us even though the pound is worth less to the dollar than it was back then!
      It's a lot more expensive for those of us who live in England as well!

Comment

I think yr missing the point Dave
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Doug has departed back to Western Canada, i was going to tour around and check out some other grounds today but with the rain and all I think I will just head back to The Bush and have pint in The Springbok! It's not everyday that I can have a chat with fellow Rangers and I'm sure the celebrations are continuing!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Returned to Kuwait this morning from London and I am at work now. Great days worth every penny. Attnded the game as well as the small parade at LR yesterday.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Back home now, this matched "almost" winning the title against Leeds in 1976. Absolutely blinding. Zamora's goal came straight towards us in 510 row 4 - we could see it was in from the moment it left his foot!

Great fun drinking at the Crown and Sceptre with the Norwegian Rs on Friday night and the Irish Rs on Saturday. On Sat we had a pint in the Springbok first and as we walked past LR on our way to the Crown, Harry Redknapp was outside and I took a picture of Carl (Gator) with Harry. He was over the moon! (Carl, that is - well, Harry was too but more about the result ). We showed it to the Irish lads and they were having a laugh (cue the Irish accent, which always seems to make things funnier): "These boys from Canada don't hang about - Arrive on the Friday, Wembley on the Saturday afternoon and by Saturday evening they've had their picture taken with Harry Redknapp!".

What an amazing day!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I've arrived back home tonight! What an amazing 4 days! I still don't have much of a voice left and the smile hasn't left my face, I got hooked up with a bunch of R's in the White Horse on Uxbridge Rd. on Monday afternoon, some top lads! I am so proud to follow this club and Saturday was probably my best day in football ever!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Fair play gents. Top effort. Glad we got the result to make it all worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                  X