Syon Park Hilton.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    TE=MattyRangers;1264670]Remember the u18 nights they used to put on as 15/16 year olds, was blinding - we would all turn up kitted out in fresh Ben Sherman shirts & loafers, half a tub of barnet gel & 10 sprays of Versace Blue Jeans / Joop aftershave. It was just a free for all of getting hold of eachother with the odd bird willing to take a digit or 2 - great times.

Traffic light parties there were carnage - Red Bull & j2o's galore.
    Hahaha your description is spot on! We used to go to a club called Options in Kingston and they used to do an under 18s night, always full of h0rny teenagers[/QUOTE]

Options was quality. Spent many a night there. Used to be a piece of pish getting in there with a moody ID.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
      That is a pucka pucka pucka hotel.

In a bizzare twist I was actually planning to pop there this weekend with a couple of friends and their better halves but some pesky little game at Wembley got in the way!!

There's a bit of open parkland in front of it that would make for a cracking 03:00Hrs firework display
      Easy get away down the alley to the Brent Lea estate, so no chance of getting lifted for disturbing the peace.

Fireworks, drums, air horns..... All could do a job.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
        Hahaha your description is spot on! We used to go to a club called Options in Kingston and they used to do an under 18s night, always full of h0rny teenagers
        Options was quality. Spent many a night there. Used to be a piece of pish getting in there with a moody ID.[/QUOTE]

Options. Fark me that brings back some memories! Naughty naughty!!

Anyone remember Top Hat in Northfields? That place was ace back end of the 80's. Loads of skirt.....!
        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Working...
        X