Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will You Do If We Somehow Beat Chelsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Will You Do If We Somehow Beat Chelsea?

Lets have some examples
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Get drunk.

(P.s. same as if we lose or draw.)

Comment

Hope that we do what Burnley did last year... kick on in the league, and get promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
        Hope that we do what Burnley did last year... kick on in the league, and get promoted.
        correct,because that is what really matters

Comment

be happy about beating them but mainly hope it kicks off our league form...just wanna get thru with no injuries to key players.

Comment

but tbh we are in a no win situation anyhow...if we beat them then we beat their reserve team (but we sung louder than them) and if we lose then we lost to their reserve team (but we sung louder than them)..either way we gonna get laughed at

Comment

nothing......just sit and hope that the following league game is not a case of after the lord mayors show so to speak

Comment

I'd be delighted given who they are.

The main thing is that it'll give them great confidence going into the Barnsley game and hopefully continue from the Cardiff win.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I'd be delighted given who they are.

The main thing is that it'll give them great confidence going into the Barnsley game and hopefully continue from the Cardiff win.
                  great confidence or over confidence....there is a danger of that

also we have a history of playing rubbish against sh!t teams...so won't beat chelsea

Comment

from a bragging perspective.. depends on what team chelsea field.. if its strong im in gloat mode. if its weak i wont be bothered..

i cant say im that excited for the carling cup. if it was fa cup id be abit more pumped but id rather we get smashed 6-0 and us get promoted this season.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

its only a poxy league cup game - so nothing. however if we beat barnsley ill be over the ****in moon lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Lets have some examples
                        GLOAT..... at all of my mates that support Chelski!!!!

Comment

Be happy
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Got the next day off work so will prob go on the lash.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                              Got the next day off work so will prob go on the lash.
                              Same not in the next day so probably stay around the Kings Road get tanked up then think **** how am I going to drive back to mk.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X