Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's tube strike is OFF

Just been confirmed on LCI

Let the good times roll on ! Good news as was looking awkward but Wembley Park it is now.

Comment

great news, on a tight schedule to get home if it goes to extra time/penalties
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

thanks to vespa for travel tips. i have found a direct train from east croydon to wembley central (no changes) leaves at 12 10 and arives at 13.05. £8.50 day travel card zone
        2-5

if anyone in sutton/carshalton/croydon area then jump on it.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          thanks to vespa for travel tips. i have found a direct train from east croydon to wembley central (no changes) leaves at 12 10 and arives at 13.05. £8.50 day travel card zone
          2-5

Mate I would come with the Surrey massive but arranged a pre match party in Sudbury town before
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
            Mate I would come with the Surrey massive but arranged a pre match party in Sudbury town before
            no worries mate. just putting it out there if it helps anyone. hope you have a blinder mate.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I would have gone f acking postal if 200 trade unionists had f acked up mine- and our- day at Wembley. UKIP to top the poll in votes and seats and the Rangers to win on Saturday will do me nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                I would have gone f acking postal if 200 trade unionists had f acked up mine- and our- day at Wembley. UKIP to top the poll in votes and seats and the Rangers to win on Saturday will do me nicely.
                Yep I'll settle for that too!
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Great news. Just have to worry about the game now...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    2-5

Did not realise there were that many of us from that neck of the woods!
                    Likewise already have plans to meet 10 ish Ruislip way

Comment

Working...
                    X