Spare a thought for over seas RRsssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare a thought for over seas RRsssss

I now live in Columbus Ohio, so bad our summer touring team is Palarse to visit the crew.

I'm hoops through and through came back for the Leicester game at home so my boys (10 and 12) could visit LR got 2 boxes for family and friends ( cost a bundle but it was my 50th and with flights OMG) and we ****** lost.

I was toying with coming back but will only bring bad luck, so to the point my 10 year old has to play a mid west tournament (5 state wide so a pretty big deal) over the weekend. So I and he have to avoid the score for 2 days (10pm Sunday night) before watching delayed as live.

It's killing me do I read BBC text do I listen to radio or do I wait?

What would you do ?

And yes been chanting URrssssss around the office

Cheers all, and those lucky enough to go ENJOY !!!!!

I was on a plane for the first[ leg v. Wigan vowing to avoid the score, download the game and watch it later that night. As soon as I landed l looked at the score.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
      I now live in Columbus Ohio, so bad our summer touring team is Palarse to visit the crew.
      dont columbus crew have a striker who's so easy for the marketing money that he shaved a pepperoni pizza into his hair, for a Pizza Hut promotion?
      #MLSisajoke
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
      X