Flags at Wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flags at Wembley

Obv you can't take massive ones on the end of poles in but does anyone know if you can take the ones they gave out for the Leeds game title victory? They gave some out during the prem years too when on sky.

Or the club planning on something like the Wigan game?

What you can't take the huge flags on the sticks in? I wish I had known that I wouldn't have bought them from the club shop the other day I thought they would be ok seeing as they are play off final ones doh!

Comment

I was thinking of bringing the 2003 play off final flag I have in the garage, that's a fairly decent size...???

Comment

I think most of their rules say no flags but it gets ignored tbh. If u look at fa cup final there were flags everywherr

Comment

think he means the old " Currie gives Hoddle the runs " " Flannagan and Allen ,Strolling "82 cup final type flags , not the club shop thingys.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
            Obv you can't take massive ones on the end of poles in but does anyone know if you can take the ones they gave out for the Leeds game title victory? They gave some out during the prem years too when on sky.

Or the club planning on something like the Wigan game?
            I wouldn't worry about it mate, something is being sorted but its being kept hush hush

Comment

Working...
            X