Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is really SAD but do other Rs fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going round tescos whistling pig bag

Comment

I've been singing my own accapella version of J-Lo's 'jenny from the block'......I haven't put QPR in the lyrics because I think it's lyrically strong as it is.....

Comment

Cant stop singing blue flag up your ****.

Comment

Its gonna be great singing that in wembley!!!

Comment

That new Coldplay song is on the radio every few minutes and keep belting out ''sky full of R's'' every time the chorus hits!!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
              Reckon I've had rangers songs on a loop continually playing in my small narrow mind since I was a kid.on occasion a drop of china crisis and the clash sneak in though.
              Got me feet up watching sky Disney with my daughter whose poorly and just read your post and spat my cobra out ...I don't think I've heard the name china crisis post 1985 ...brilliant ..I'm in stitches

Comment

I changed my voicemail on my phone it said " sorry I missed your call but...... Were going to Wemberleeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  I've been singing my own accapella version of J-Lo's 'jenny from the block'......I haven't put QPR in the lyrics because I think it's lyrically strong as it is.....
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                  X