Lot of singing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of singing

I hope we have a few people willing to sing I'm the block I'm in its 522 row 14. Singing on my own won't have the same effect haha we need to get wembley rockin

Originally posted by QPR_victoria View Post
    I hope we have a few people willing to sing I'm the block I'm in its 522 row 14. Singing on my own won't have the same effect haha we need to get wembley rockin
    I'm in there !!!! Sing up!!! Ooops got excited I'm 525!!!
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Am also in 522 and will be singing until my voice goes.

As an aside my wife has, since the Wigan game, for the first time ever learnt where to shout "Hoops" in 'Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag'. She won't be at Wembley, but I'm hoping this is a good omen.

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
        I'm in there !!!! Sing up!!! Ooops got excited I'm 525!!!
        525 is absolutely a singing section...

Comment

Jesus my throat hasn't recovered from the other Monday night !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_victoria View Post
            I'm 522 row 22 if you stand up and make a noise I'll be telling you to sit down and be quite as where do you think you are ?

Only joking of course , place will be rocking !!!!!!

Comment

in 506 row 11will sing on my own if I have to think me and the boy are on our in there.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                I'm 522 row 22 if you stand up and make a noise I'll be telling you to sit down and be quite as where do you think you are ?

Haha and I'd be telling you to f o haha Ah great finally someone on here in the same block as me, my 10 year old loves to sing the songs too

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

I'm in your row! We'll get our block going!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    I'm in your row! We'll get our block going!
                    I want to see 40000 r's fans on their feet singing and getting behind the team. If you want to sit then go find a pub and sit. Wembley will be rocking and we have to make sure we do ourselves proud for the lads. Urrrrssssssss

Comment

I've had sour throat since yesterday and hope to recover before Saturday.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We have 50 of us in Row 520 so will defo be going in there lets get the place rocking

Comment

Very very difficult to generate any decent fluent songs in big stadiums. Normally half the allocation are a little behind etc.
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I'm in 522 row 17 so there will be at least 2 of us!
                            COME ON YOU RRRRSSS

Comment

In the middle tier behind the goal, worried it's gonna be the snooty sit down be quiet brigade in there

Comment

Working...
                              X