Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Def not leaving 2 mins early this time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Def not leaving 2 mins early this time....

...even if we are 2-0 down.
    One of my biggest regrets was against this lot up at Pride Park, and on 88 mins decided i would beat the car park exit jams, then I turned on the radio.

In that case if we're 2-0 down on 88 this Saturday you should make the swiftest of exits for all our sakes.

Comment

remember that. was halfway out the ground when we pulled one back, so walked round to what was a walkway to the pitch in the middle of the derby end and managed to catch the equaliser, dig a quick jig before i was chased out across the car park by some unruly locals.

Comment

Remember this, left on the 85th minute. Was in the motor on the dual carriageway out of Derby in traffic, when some fella came running through the traffic yelling "2-2, 2-2!!!!"
        The noise of QPR cars honking was deafening, all the Derby cars had their windows right up looking nowhere but at the bumpers of the cars in front of em. Had a great day, without seeing 1 of our goals!
        Gunga-Galunga

Comment

It was the best game of my life so far. I've been to hundreds but this was special because all 5 of my immediate family went and I stayed until the end. When I say the end I was acvtually the last QPR to leave the stand. I went mental and actually saw stars. My mrs and kids were 10 rows higher than me by the time I have finished celebrating and it kept our unbeaten run to the season going. What a day!

Comment

can remember that game well, wasnt there but playing cricket, i was in next and when dave scored i was trying to get the captain to drop me down the order til the game was over. didnt happen went out there got out first ball and came back to see 2-2 pop up on the vidiprinter on bbc, best golden duck ive ever had
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Not one of my best footballing days... We'd somehow clung onto 2-0 and I remember saying to my son that EVEN Derby wouldn't screw this up, now.
              So, from a Rams point of view , please feel free to stay to the bitter end, this time !
              May the best team win !

Comment

Great video from the Derby end, love that roar when we score

Comment

Thanks a lot ! That's where we sit ! I'll need therapy, now !

Comment

Still got bruises on me shins from the celebrations think I ended up 7 or 8 rows in front of where I was when the crowd settled down

Comment

I remember us doing the same against Sheffield Wed a few years ago.... 2 injury time goals to draw 3-3.
                      It shows that you're never really out of the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X