Anyone in San Francisco, CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in San Francisco, CA?

Is anybody here going to be in San Francisco or The Bay Area on Saturday and wants a fellow fan for company? I'm currently in Berkeley working at the university.
    Also, I'm having trouble finding somewhere that will show the game, Any ideas?

You could find a streaming site like this one online

Comment

Is it on fox? Back in the UK now but spent many early morning and lunchtime watching and listening to the hoops.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

I thought there was tons of UK EPL and Champ games on TV in the states. Loads of the streams I have used have actually been US TV screenings....FOX etc.

Last time I was in the states we went to a bar to watch English footy and it was rammed.

PS - Love San Fran, great place
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I THINK it will be shown on BeIn sports. They seem to have the rights to Championship matches in North America.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Hi superhulahoops.

I'm a rangers fan living in Berkeley, I have found a place that is showing in SF,
            The Kezar Pub ,770 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117, United States

unless you know of anywhere more local...

Maybe see you down there!

Comment

Originally posted by ealingR's View Post
              Hi superhulahoops.

I'm a rangers fan living in Berkeley, I have found a place that is showing in SF,
              The Kezar Pub ,770 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117, United States

unless you know of anywhere more local...

Maybe see you down there!
              OMG, you have bars open at 7 in the morning? Not that there is anything against that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
                OMG, you have bars open at 7 in the morning? Not that there is anything against that lol.
                We also have drive-thru beer stores

Also, always concerns me there there is a braille option on drive-thru bank machines
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

It's on BeIn Sports (Al Jazirah) which is a pay per view in Florida.

Comment

Working...
                  X