FAO any hoops in Kent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    the kent r's are easily noticeable.....lack of full front toothage and reeking of lynx 'java'!
    Whenever I think of Facto an image comes to mind of Bobby "Dazzler" George, the darts exponent, except Bobby - of George Hall, Essex - is probably a bit more understated. Facto I reckon is Brute 33, Ford Cosworth with dice above the dashboard, Burberry (via Chingford market), calenders featuring Katie Price and a massive UKIP board on his crazy paving. Which makes him quite posh for Essex...

Comment

Three of us going up from Whitstable via the Hi Speed from Faversham and picking up a few more along the way.....

Managed to bag a tasty seat for me and a mate in the club Wembley bit so can't wait....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Whenever I think of Facto an image comes to mind of Bobby "Dazzler" George, the darts exponent, except Bobby - of George Hall, Essex - is probably a bit more understated. Facto I reckon is Brute 33, Ford Cosworth with dice above the dashboard, Burberry (via Chingford market), calenders featuring Katie Price and a massive UKIP board on his crazy paving. Which makes him quite posh for Essex...

stains ....think more pierce brosnan as bond.....audi tt.....paco rabbane.....carey lowell and a semi by the sea!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

A semi by the sea, needs to be fairly warm for that
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
          X