New stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Also we need to offer other entertainments (as I mentioned in the survey), performers at half time or even at the end of the match. Also a good quality of food and drink is required. People these days are used to snacking all day long and do not wish to sit for what is probably 2 hours without food or drink. Loftus Road was great maybe 30 years ago, but today people's expectations are much higher.
    I like the sound of that. The infrastructure is there ie upright posts and a sound system. All we need are the dancers, preferably female if your reading this uncle tony
    "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

not how many tickets have been sold ,how many people have bought tickets ,it seems most people have got 3or 4 each for friends and family
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

When you here time and time again, I'm bringing my missus, I'm bringing my Dad, I'm bringing my sister, there is no way way these people are going to come again it's only coz its a big occasion and a trip to Wembley. If on sat we were playing Yeovil at home, none of these people would give a 2nd thought about going. A 32,000 like St Marys would be ample with an option to put another tier on it to make it 45,000. The last thing I want to see is an empty stadium with the atmosphere of a library.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          When you here time and time again, I'm bringing my missus, I'm bringing my Dad, I'm bringing my sister, there is no way way these people are going to come again it's only coz its a big occasion and a trip to Wembley. If on sat we were playing Yeovil at home, none of these people would give a 2nd thought about going. A 32,000 like St Marys would be ample with an option to put another tier on it to make it 45,000. The last thing I want to see is an empty stadium with the atmosphere of a library.
          Spot on mate, st mary's or the brighton way would be brilliant plan to follow...As we build a larger fan base we can increase but would be crazy imo to just go all out and build a 40,000 seater.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Spot on mate, st mary's or the brighton way would be brilliant plan to follow...As we build a larger fan base we can increase but would be crazy imo to just go all out and build a 40,000 seater.
            It would be cheaper long term to do it in one go, and we don't yet know what other events are being planned for the future, ie what else it's going to be used for. The board may well know, hence the 40k figure they gave.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              It would be cheaper long term to do it in one go, and we don't yet know what other events are being planned for the future, ie what else it's going to be used for. The board may well know, hence the 40k figure they gave.
              Its true and they will have to look into whats best for the club. Just would be a shame if we built a 40,000 seater and only filled it with 22 - 25000 people. Will feel pretty empty with no atmosphere that's my main worry.

Comment

I've been to every home game this season apart from two. I've also driven to the majority of weekend home games and never had a problem finding parking. I always park on Hetly Road, which is free to park on during the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X