Wembley Seat Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wembley Seat Swap

There are some of us who have had to buy seperate tickets over the days for friends/family and are dispersed all round the stadium.

Please list your seat details here for other people to get in contact with you here or by pm and what block etc you want. You can make your own arrangements to meet perhaps outside the ground to swap your tickets.

I'm not sure what the position is regarding swapping adults/concession tickets as regards to the wembley ticket police! Dont think its really their concern but maybe somebody will enlighten us.

On the day once you're in your block, please be open-minded to swapping seats with anyone attracting your attention who may be split up from their families, ie children.
    Last edited by Olly; 20-05-2014, 04:25 PM.

Good idea greengrass,

My lot are in block 522 - row 21/seat 243 ----- row 18/seat 245 ------ row 26/seat 249

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Good idea greengrass,

My lot are in block 522 - row 21/seat 243 ----- row 18/seat 245 ------ row 26/seat 249
      You can ask guys around you on the day as well. I'm sure they'll be helpful.

Comment

million to one chance...

Nobody has four or five tickets together (yes I know, I know...) that they suddenly can't use do they? I have four tickets but at all different corners of our end. Am desperate to take my kids - never know when we will be back at Wembley - but my wife has said absolutely no way to them going if we are not all together. Which is fair enough, but looks as if they will not be able to go now.

Am not complaining because if the club had allowed people to buy lots in one go it would have made it very difficult for others to get tickets but I can't help feeling a lot of people are going to be sitting on their own feeling like Billy no mates - if only there was a way of pooling them all together to get everyone sitting with their family and friends.

Comment

Why don't you buy 4 together when they go on general sale today and try and flog the singles?

Comment

Sounds like an opportune time to start a Ticket X-change thread; people with tickets in the same block should be able to arrange better placements. Bit of work but worth a try.....

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              Sounds like an opportune time to start a Ticket X-change thread; people with tickets in the same block should be able to arrange better placements. Bit of work but worth a try.....
              Greengrass already did one - now merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooo block View Post
                Why don't you buy 4 together when they go on general sale today and try and flog the singles?
                Tried that - engaged for ages then all sold out. Excellent idea ticket exchange if it takes off.

Comment

I'd be willing to part-ex my pair in 526 (category 4) for a pair in 526 or 525 (category 3) or 224 to 226 - all at face value of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X