FFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFP

City have just been fined €60m, do you reckon we'll be in the same boat?

apparently we are in line for something similar but will worry about that after the play offs but papers think could be 50 mill

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      apparently we are in line for something similar but will worry about that after the play offs but papers think could be 50 mill
      City have been fined £49m with £32m suspended. Expect a lot more of the remainder to be suspended before the law suits take place.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

They have been fined by uefa, last time I checked we don't play in any of there competitions.
        Let's wait and see if the football league have the minerals to fine us.

Comment

Wasn't the rumour meant to be that if we stayed in the Football League we were looking at a transfer ban, but if we got up to the PL it was "just" a massive fine?

Comment

So after all the fuss City accept a fine of £49million with £32million suspended im sure their owners feel it's £17million well spent. Just shows how powerless uefa are i can't see how it can be a fine if they had to negotiate the ammount. I think you'll see pretty much the same outcome with us after all uefa have now set a president.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
              They have been fined by uefa, last time I checked we don't play in any of there competitions.
              Exactly. Getting bored of all this now! FFP in the football league is a long way off due to the amount of clubs that won't agree. People need to chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                Fine the club for getting into debt whilst in the Premiership seems like a weak ruling to me. QPR tried to minimise the losses for this season by rleasing selling or loaning out 19 players they couldnt have done much more.
                The Football league should adjust their rules to take into account the contracts clubs give out whilst in the higher divisions.

Comment

I think they should spend more time on a wage cap personally.

Comment

Working...
                  X