Feeling my membership is worth jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling my membership is worth jack

So, i am a member , have been member / season ticket holder for years and after 4 days and the bottom and middle tier selling out completely i still cant buy a ticket for me and my boy.

I seems a Fl uck in joke to me.

So tomorrow i will be buying tickets in the gods.

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    So, i am a member , have been member / season ticket holder for years and after 4 days and the bottom and middle tier selling out completely i still cant buy a ticket for me and my boy.

I promise you that you will still be impressed with the view in the upper tier mate and if anything they are possibly the best seats apart from those on the half way line

Comment

I don't like the way this has been done personally. I have got tickets today and already had to go top tier.

I have seen England at Wembley a lot and it is OK up there, but it isn't where I wanted to sit.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

cheers Isleworth , i know you have the most experience of any poster on here when it comes to Wembley given your England exploits

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          I don't like the way this has been done personally. I have got tickets today and already had to go top tier.

I have seen England at Wembley a lot and it is OK up there, but it isn't where I wanted to sit.
          thats the point exactly 2 of our friends are on the second tier, are these different concourses Isleworth?

Comment

you'll have to be my friend instead!

More serioulsly though, I assume you don't have a client ref number for your boy? Cos you can buy multiple tickets today as long as you have the CRFs.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Second tier is club Wembley I think
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Im confused, you're a member and can buy two tickets? whats the issue... if you didnt get bottom tier tickets then its not something you can moan about IMO. you sadly missed out and Season ticket holders deserve their go first.

Comment

Is top tier like watching subbuteo or is it ok?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                    Im confused, you're a member and can buy two tickets? whats the issue... if you didnt get bottom tier tickets then its not something you can moan about IMO. you sadly missed out and Season ticket holders deserve their go first.
                    no today you can only buy 1 ticket for being a member , that my point i cant buy for one other until tomorrow.

Comment

The sides are actually steep so you are mentally high, so it does look a bit strange - I have sat there a few times. But you get a good view.

Thing is after LR where we are all virtually in the dug out - even a few rows back will seem like miles away!
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

no today you can only buy 1 ticket for being a member , that my point i cant buy for one other until tomorrow.
                        1st - Season ticket holders
                        2nd - Members

Personally think they are doing it the right way...

Not sure why members deserve the same loyalty as Season ticket holders first. Having said that, it is a shame that you cant just get two on the same day.

I get the way they have done it though and it seems reasonable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                          Is top tier like watching subbuteo or is it ok?
                          Its fine honestly

Next Saturday night all those who sat there will be saying how great it was

Comment

thats the point exactly 2 of our friends are on the second tier, are these different concourses Isleworth?
                            Yes you cannot transfer between levels

You obviously get in to the lower level by just walking through the turnstiles but you have to use the escalators to reach the top level which uses different entrances

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              1st - Season ticket holders
                              2nd - Members

Personally think they are doing it the right way...

Not sure why members deserve the same loyalty as Season ticket holders first. Having said that, it is a shame that you cant just get two on the same day.

I get the way they have done it though and it seems reasonable to me.
                              I agree Season Ticket Holders get first option always, This one ticket per member stuff today just seems wierd

Comment

Working...
                              X