QPR favorites to land Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR favorites to land Rio

Did any of you see that on SSN this afternoon, they had us favorite to land him.

I know the board said we already have our targets on the fans forum, he surely is not one of them.

No thanks

Comment

I pray we have learnt from our lessons as fernandes keeps preaching....I saw we was linked with rio and joe cole the last couple of days and I dont want either. The only one who has interested me but also worried me because of his wages is lescott...

Comment

Should be all out to get ravel,love the peanut ones
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Nooooooooo.

Comment

Another 100 k + a week piece of junk being touted with us

Comment

I'll be so disappointed if we go down that route again. Would be an awful signing. Caulker if we go up please.

Comment

Need to be a lot financially smarter if the club is promoted. This would not be the way to go.

Comment

What they said! In a word: NO!
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

If we sign Rio it would show that the club has learned nothing.

Comment

We had this debate a year or two ago when the idea was bandied around. Some people were salivating at the prospect of signing Rio and going on about how he was one of the best defenders in the world.

Whether he is/was or not is debateable. What he is, is he's injury-prone, highly expensive, mid 30s, end of career player.

No thanks.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

What about this and according to this we are willing to match this guys wages. Well,his a little bit younger at least. But don't think this story is true

ootballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-target-manchester-city-defender/

Comment

I wouldn't want Rio, Joe Cole or Lescott, all multimillionaires looking for someone to beef up their pension.

Would rather we stayed in the championship than go down that road again.

I hated football in that final year we were in the prem with Bosingwa Park etc

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                            What about this and according to this we are willing to match this guys wages. Well,his a little bit younger at least. But don't think this story is true

ootballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-target-manchester-city-defender/
                            Link doesn't work,so the stoy was about Lescott and we are willing to match his 90000£/week wages if we go up

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Nooooooooo.
                              Yep I think this pretty much sums it up for me too.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X