What a touch - ticket secured !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfish View Post
    Danny, I'm over in Dubai in 28th for a week so meeting up with him then. May play golf too.
    Oh yeah, I just been chatting with him on Whatsapp.

28th of this month? I'll be scuba diving in Malaysia mate so I'll miss you unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Oh yeah, I just been chatting with him on Whatsapp.

28th of this month? I'll be scuba diving in Malaysia mate so I'll miss you unfortunately.
      Jet setter!!! Lots changed from the days of have a few cheeky reefas outside the loft! Coming over for the final?
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

panic over.............i shall be going to the ball!!

:danci
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

As Cinders? Imagine all those lads lusting after you....... ;)

Take your cue from Conchita Wurst.........

Comment

Originally posted by NW Ranger View Post
            Can tell i am getting a little excited

i just booked train tickets down for Wembley for me and my lad (We are a couple of the Northern rrs)

Booked the train down Saturday morning from Manchester and was supposed to book it back Sunday afternoon , as i was rushing i booked it back SATURDAY at 1pm, 2 hours before the game starts on an e-ticket so changes cannot be made DOH

Now looking at hotels to book for the night and waiting for tickets to go on general sale for the game (hopefully)

Come on you rrrrr's!
            Check out the Ramada hotel, South Ruislip, big QPR area, pub right next door (The Middlesex Arms) will be full of Rangers before the game, then jump on the train (right next to the pub) to Wembley, it takes 10 mins!

Comment

Working...
            X