• Show
Clear All

posters on here have claimed they've got hold of as many as 20 tickets
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We have just over 10,000 season ticket holders, according to the club this morning.

Had no number for member weirdly though.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Not a bad effort if true with virtually 50% of allocation gone in a day
        just a guess 9,000 s/t holders x2 = 18,000
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          posters on here have claimed they've got hold of as many as 20 tickets
          Saw that on twitter apparently some have bout max online logged out then logged back in and maxed out again

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            Why is your motor a breaker ?
            Ha ha nob that I am booking it for then though to be fair it's been booked over a week and a half . The other members are at work . Resting on my shoulders . Gulp

Comment

If your a member you can get only 1 ticket Friday then on Sunday members can get another 2
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Been reading the word 'member' on here a lot and it amuses me as much the word 'semi'.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Can't see this as we only have 10k ST Holders and at 2 each don't think they've all brought theirs today as ST holders have until tomorrow before any one else can get them

Comment

If this was true which I doubt very much why ain't there more sold out or limited availability blocks on the online stadium plan for buying tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                      Been reading the word 'member' on here a lot and it amuses me as much the word 'semi'.
                      Reminds me of that fabulous day last summer at Gerard's Cross regatta when you took my throbbing member in your masculine yet oh so delicate hand behind the coconut shy.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Derby sold 13.000 tickets first day. . mate brought 18 tickets online today using 4 season tickets and 2 kids season tickets. . we Will definitely sell our allocation. . no problem

Comment

me and my brother are memebrs does that mean on firday we can call up and get two tickets next to each other or do we have to do two different transactions?

Comment

Just one call with the 2 client ref numbers

Comment

Originally posted by qprfc1 View Post
                              Derby sold 13.000 tickets first day. . mate brought 18 tickets online today using 4 season tickets and 2 kids season tickets. . we Will definitely sell our allocation. . no problem
                              18 tickets from 6 season tickets?? Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                                If this was true which I doubt very much why ain't there more sold out or limited availability blocks on the online stadium plan for buying tickets?
                                Are the seats in 100s not now more or less gone i.e. lower tier??

Comment

Working...
                                X