No announcement yet.

Wembley Ticket Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say I am a bit miffed I am a member but will have to wait until phase 3 or 4 to be able to buy my dad one too. My mates are season ticket holders so now will have to risk it until Saturday to get a ticket with my dad. Sure it will be ok but don't understand why phase 2 is only a single ticket !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Have to say I am a bit miffed I am a member but will have to wait until phase 3 or 4 to be able to buy my dad one too. My mates are season ticket holders so now will have to risk it until Saturday to get a ticket with my dad. Sure it will be ok but don't understand why phase 2 is only a single ticket !
      Why not ask your mates with ST to get one for you and one for your dad as their spares? Then you can get them all tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
        That's fair. Probably should have replaced phase 4 with 'anyone registered in the database'. Would be much fairer.

Apologies, I misunderstood your original point. Meant no offence
        No worries mate.

Comment

i went to the england v ukraine game and i was sitting on the top tier, you are a very long way from the pitch!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            This is a good point but would be more relevant if our total ST holders and members exceeded the available tickets. Since they don't, who should get priority for the remaining tickets (not taken up by ST holders or members): an ST holder who wants to take somebody, or a "random" non-ST holder and non-member who wants to go? I'm going to say the former. Followed by a member who wants to take somebody, followed by a non-ST holder and non-member. That, in a nutshell, is the issue.
            Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
              Why not ask your mates with ST to get one for you and one for your dad as their spares? Then you can get them all tomorrow
              All my Mates Kids are going to go which I fully understand, remember back in 82 my dad having to sit elsewhere for the first game but getting in together for the replay.

Comment

Official site has been updated. It now includes a diagram as to where you can go depending on the price.

Also, this link gives you an indication of what the view may be like.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheSta...mYourSeat.aspx

Comment

Im a member but my dad isnt, if i didnt buy my first ticket in phase 2 can i buy two in phase 3, like will it roll over? or do i just miss the opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by kieran632 View Post
                    Im a member but my dad isnt, if i didnt buy my first ticket in phase 2 can i buy two in phase 3, like will it roll over? or do i just miss the opportunity
                    Seems to be Phase 4 before Members can buy 2 tickets which is a little silly. Although think we should still be ok I hope, not all season ticket holders will want 8 tickets !

Comment

I'm a member and will have my son to the game - hotels and flights are booked (we live in Denmark).
                      If I don't buy in phase 2, will I be able to buy two i phase 3?? We want to sit together, which we won't if I buy one in each phase :(
                      Do you think there will be tickets left for all in phase 3??

Comment

If the club take a literal interpretation it does appear member gets 1 in phase 2 and a 2nd ticket in phase 3. It doesn't read as if phase 2 ticket can be carried over to phase 3, due to intensity of demand and short duration I can't see the club departing from the policy especially as the online system will most likely just be allowing 1 ticket purchase each day. Might however allow tickets to be carried over, so safest to call the BO and check.
                        Does appear bizarre better off doing
                        Phase 1 - st holders 2 tickets
                        Phase 2 - members 2 tickets and ST say 1 extra
                        Phase 3 - general sale
                        Looks like they set it up to keep general sales to a minimum.
                        Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 14-05-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X