Renault and the FIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault and the FIA

One year expulsion from F1 which will be suspended for 2 or 3 years is the latest from my F1 mole.

Flavios biggest worry is being banned from the paddocks as he is actually, unofficially, 3 drivers agent. Which is news to me.

And yes, I would consider this QPR related!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    One year expulsion from F1 which will be suspended for 2 or 3 years is the latest from my F1 mole.

Flavios biggest worry is being banned from the paddocks as he is actually, unofficially, 3 drivers agent. Which is news to me.

if your talking about the Team Renault, then yes i can see that

think Flav will be banned tho, full stop

did you know Flav earns 20% of Alonso earnings over the next 15 years

a very shrewed business man if you ask me

Comment

20%! Bloody hell!

He'll be hoping he can keep a nice chunk of Alonso's Ferrari money then!

He said Flavio will be out of QPR however, in the pit lane he's become a bit of a cult hero for falling on his sword as such as he's protected opening a massive can of worms as other teams are involved in this...

Comment

If Renault are due to be banned for a year or two I can see them leaving the sport full time once again.

I don't it will go down this route, F1 is trying hard to keep people in there, we've already lost BMW and Honda for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          If Renault are due to be banned for a year or two I can see them leaving the sport full time once again.

I don't it will go down this route, F1 is trying hard to keep people in there, we've already lost BMW and Honda for next year.
          A suspended ban isn't a ban as such, it just means they will need to be on their best behaviour for a couple of years or they will be banned. Mclaren were (are?) racing under a suspended ban for the spygate incident.

Comment

oh ok.

Comment

Wasn;t the head guy Mosley in the papers last year?

F1 really has a mix of strange goings on.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Wasn;t the head guy Mosley in the papers last year?

F1 really has a mix of strange goings on.

No coincidence...Probably accounts for our weird recent history.

Full of nutters.

Comment

He also has Piquet junior on his books for the same terms - 20% for next 15 years.... Which obviously Piquet senior is trying to get his son out of!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

Flavio is not unofficially 3 drivers agent. He is manager of several drivers. The big difference between football and F1 is that managers (agents) don't have to be licensed. I think that is one of the reasons that Alonso has been called to the meeting today, F1 want him to distance himself from Flavio opening the way for Flavio to be banned from all motor sport.....
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

4 new teams in the comp next season including Lotus, dont think they will care too much if they expel Renault..In fact they may decide to make an example of them, after the Mlarengate iissues, the sport needs a good clean out.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                        Flavio is not unofficially 3 drivers agent. He is manager of several drivers. The big difference between football and F1 is that managers (agents) don't have to be licensed. I think that is one of the reasons that Alonso has been called to the meeting today, F1 want him to distance himself from Flavio opening the way for Flavio to be banned from all motor sport.....
                        never realised that (re agents).

Comment

ahem

;)

Comment

That was a good call Scott, well done.

Comment

Scott - your F1 mole, are they from Octagon or IMG?

Comment

Working...
                              X