does the thought............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does the thought............

of those dirty wigan barstewards like mcmananam,mcarther,mahloney dancing on our pitch with ...'we're going to wembley' banners fill you with dread
    Last edited by Factamondo; 11-05-2014, 09:55 AM. Reason: twdubya give me lines
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Nope I'm far too positive for those thoughts.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i actually think im gonna bottle out....go out...phone off n come back in at eleven and see what happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        i actually think im gonna bottle out....go out...phone off n come back in at eleven and see what happened!
        Hahaha I know what you mean mate.... good knows what ill be like if we make it to Wembley
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Keep the faith and visualize something good.

Comment

nicky my wembley recollections,disappointing results, aside are of the massive build up and anticipation ...the night before and early morning of game seem to last a lifetime but the game itself goes in a flash.....but the enormous pride you get when you see the team you love walk out onto the home of footballs hallowed turf brings a misty eye n lump to your throat....its what every fan dreams of and we are ninety minutes from that 'dream'!.............jesus im really bricking it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              nicky my wembley recollections,disappointing results, aside are of the massive build up and anticipation ...the night before and early morning of game seem to last a lifetime but the game itself goes in a flash.....but the enormous pride you get when you see the team you love walk out onto the home of footballs hallowed turf brings a misty eye n lump to your throat....its what every fan dreams of and we are ninety minutes from that 'dream'!.............jesus im really bricking it now!
              Just the thought of seeing the mighty blue and white hoops at Wembley brings a shiver.... the whole day from start to finish will be a day of mixed emotions but 1 thing I know is that every single rangers fan, from the fans sitting front row at Wembley to those watching/listening on the other side of the world we will be going through the same thing. And the only way we will get through it is together... good I get nervous just thinking about it!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Cheers facto, stomach turning over double now...
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I was nervous as f##k on Friday Christ knows how il get through work tomorrow.

The thought of seeing the mighty Rangers at wembley gives me butterflies every time

Comment

think i might get on the suds early today to ease my nerves!

Comment

I'm the same mate!!!! Already organising in me head a pub crawl from grove to wembley sampling the delights of Harleden on route!! Pessimism and Rangers go hand in hand!

Comment

Working...
                      X