monday...raise the roof, give em hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday...raise the roof, give em hell

every single qpr fan inside the ground has to find their voice, you can join in even if seated, it's easy..clap your hands and open your mouth and give it "come on you r's" or whatever...encourage the person next to you
    we have a huge part to play....you can bet our players will get that buzz and energy lift from us....
    and er. feel free to boo, whistle , jeer any wigan touch ( like we did v chelsea.....) av it

One of those games Mod where those that like a drink should get out the pub 20mins earlier and get into the ground when the players are warming up and make the place hum and buzz in the build and leave the players in no doubt that no matter where they have played before and in what Arena it wont beat Loftus Road on a big occasion

Comment

Are you guys up for concourse postering as per my post down the page?

Comment

Resting up the throat with several large scotches as I've hardly been able to speak since Friday night - whether it's back tomorrow or not there will definitely be noise of some sort from me and the lad
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Resting up the throat with several large scotches as I've hardly been able to speak since Friday night - whether it's back tomorrow or not there will definitely be noise of some sort from me and the lad
          As long as you are farting in tune with the rest of us singing.....shouldn't be an issue...

Comment

Working...
          X