Hooper Wants Out Of Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
    I can because that rumour is just plain silly.
    Hughton is a decent manager, bit defensive minded but nevertheless got a reasonable record. How if there is no board influence to you justify sacking him with three games to go and bringing in the youth coach who has little if any experience. Oh and it's really worked hasn't it, couldn't even do the simple Maths to know they needed wins with two games to go. Club in real trouble if you ask me very strange decisions.

Comment

very dour approach to 'trying to stay up'...sunderland had just as hard,if not harder finish yet were brave n bold....norwich content to look for help elsewhere on n off the field!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

up top was the reason norwich got relegated, same reason why we got relegated if we go up arry needs to locate a natural goalscorer like he did with benjani at portsmouth

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
          I can because that rumour is just plain silly.
          Big debate this morning on radio about board insisting that wolfwinkle had to play given the investment in him and hughton resisting. Think they said board had tried to influence on other players too and they appeared to know what they were talking about like it had come from insider

Comment

i heard that delia was caught with an egg whisk stuck up her r's dressed as a school girl ,p issed and singing cathy denis songs while hooper n wolfwinkle w anked in the corner dressed in ipswich full kits!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              i heard that delia was caught with an egg whisk stuck up her r's dressed as a school girl ,p issed and singing cathy denis songs while hooper n wolfwinkle w anked in the corner dressed in ipswich full kits!
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                See I heard the same Facto but she had the whisk up her poon tan and was bent over shouting at Wolf and Hooper 'lets be having you, where are you come on'

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  See I heard the same Facto but she had the whisk up her poon tan and was bent over shouting at Wolf and Hooper 'lets be having you, where are you come on'
                  ...........thought i was the warped one westie!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I am SO unhappy with the mental image I have right now.....

Comment

Working...
                    X